Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fresh Tulips Fresh Window

It's always like a breath of fresh air when we install a new window display at Black & Spiro.  To celebrate our new window I bought some pretty fresh tulips which we have placed into one of a pair of blue and white vases we have on the table with a beautiful pair of lamps.  Good old Chiang Mai in blue and white makes a big appearance in the background.  I will try to post a picture from the outside of the shop too as the antique table which you can't really see in this photo is absolutely divine!!

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just love your selection of blue and whites.... I do wish I lived closer....

I Dream Of said...

What a lovely breath of fresh air it is! The blue and white is stunning!

meenal bishnoi said...

love the chiang mai in blue..and the the striped trim on the lampshade is fabulous..lovely image to start the day, anna..have good one..warm hugs..xx meenal

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The tulips are very pretty, but it was that duo of lampshades that caught my eye. The trim is so lovely on them.

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Nothing like fresh flowers to brighten up a space! These are so lovely and I adore these vases xo

The enchanted home said...

Love any color tulip in a blue and white vase...instant elegance to any room!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow! My favorite flowers! It's looking stunning...


Thank you for this beauty, Anna!

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Lovely! The hot hues really pop off the black and white...

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the blues with those flowers!

the modern sybarite ™ said...

Tulips are such beautiful flowers .... and although I cannot see them from the outside, from this angle they are divine!

Anonymous said...

love the wall paper!

www.suite4e.com

(I'm having a giveaway on my blog-ends Friday)

The House That A-M Built said...

Blue and white. Be still heart. A-M xx

Anonymous said...

Of all the decorations and home wares we can buy in the world, still nothing beats mother nature and her flowers!

pve design said...

You just made me smile.
pve

Carla said...

I can't wait! So excited!!!